Wizards 2012-13: The season's Top 10 moments
10. Washington beats Miami, 105-101
Five players scored in double figures, led by 22 points from Jordan Crawford, as Washington beat Miami, 105-101, at the Verizon Center on Dec. 4.
9. Bradley Beal scores 13 in Rising Stars Challenge
Beal fought through injuries at different points during his rookie season and was ultimately shut down to end the year. But through those setbacks he still managed selected to play in the Rising Stars Challenge at All-Star Weekend and scored 13 points.
8. Wizards beat tough Denver team on road
A late block by John Wall helped Washington to a big road win. Denver is an elite team at home this season, with a 36-3 record at the Pepsi Center through April 12.
7. Wizards win six of eight in big February stretch
Once John Wall began to get into a groove after returning from injury, the Wizards won six games in an eight-game stretch in February. Among those victories were wins over the Clippers, Nets, Knicks, Rockets, and Nuggets.
6. Wizards erase 18-point deficit to beat Lakers
John Wall had 24 points and 16 assists to help the Wizards erase an 18-point second-half deficit to get a road win over Kobe Bryant and the Lakers.
5. John Wall makes season debut after battling injury
John Wall scored 14 points in 21 minutes during his season debut Jan. 12 vs. Atlanta. Wall had missed the first 33 games of the season while recovering from a stress fracture in his left kneecap.
4. Jordan Crawford buzzer beater downs Portland
Jordan Crawford's buzzer-beating three-pointer gave Washington a 98-95 win on the road in Portland
3. Wizards honor 1978 championship team, beat Pacers for 9th straight at home
Before the game, the Wizards honored their 1978 championship team. After the ceremony, the Wizards notched a 104-85 win over Indiana. The win gave Washington its ninth-straight victory at home. John Wall scored 37 points on 16-of-25 shooting.
2. John Wall scores career-high 47 points vs. Memphis
John Wall scored a career-high 47 points, adding eight assists and seven rebounds in a 107-94 win over Memphis on March 25.
1. Bradley Beal game winner beats Oklahoma City
Bradley Beal capped off a 22-point night with a last-second layup to beat Oklahoma City on Jan. 7 at the Verizon Center.