Here is what you need to know on this Monday, October 5, six days before the Washington Redskins play .
Notes and numbers from Redskins 23, Eagles 20
—Kirk Cousins had a career high 31 completions in this game. That was the most any Redskins quarterback has ever completed against the Eagles in the 161 games the two teams have played.
—Cousins threw 46 passes without an interception. Since 1989, only two Redskins QBs have thrown 46 or more passes in a game without throwing a pick. The Redskins lost the those games with Colt McCoy (vs. Colts last year, 47 attempts) and Mark Brunell (vs. Broncos 2005, 53 attempts).
—Dustin Hopkins is now six for six on field goal tries after hitting all three of his attempts against Philadelphia.
—Chris Baker registered two sacks, the first multi-sack game of his career. His season total of 2.5 sacks is a career high.
—Cousins and Rashad Ross hooked up on a 43-yard pass play, the Redskins’ longest play of the season.
—After rushing for 127 yards on 32 carries against the Eagles, the Redskins are now on pace to rush 504 times this season for 2,232 yards.
—Today’s schedule: Jay Gruden news conference 3:00
—Days until: Redskins @ Falcons 6; Redskins @ Jets 13; Bucs @ Redskins 20
In case you missed it
- Redskins 23, Eagles 20: Are you not entertained?
- How Cousins managed to get it done this time vs. Eagles
- Redskins-Eagles: 5 things we learned in Washington's win
- Redskins vs. Eagles: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- New threat emerges as Redskins backfield grows from two to three-headed monster
- Jordan Reed diagnosed with concussion vs. Eagles