It's training camp time and the Ravens and Redskins have reported to their respective camps to prepare for the 2014 season. Both camps have been well documented by both the media and the players themselves. In case you missed it, here is what happened this week in social media: training camp edition.
1) The Baltimore Ravens have been holding their training camp in Owings Mills for the week as the team gets into football shape. There is no disputing how physically demanding training camp can be and Monday's camp apparently made Jacoby Jones feel like Michelango.
2) Many fans have trekked out to Richmond, Virginia to watch the Redskins run camp and some have even gone home with the most coveted of all souvenirs; a cameo in an NFL selfie. Most fans love being in selfies, note the happy faces in RGIII's, even the lady in the back is cheesin.
But the same cannot fully be said about Chris Baker's. Awww, look at all the smiling faces…..
Wait for it...
And... the mean mug.
3) Rookie Morgan Moses used his day off to attend a Richmond Flying Squirrels game where he threw out the ceremonial first pitch.
4) Let's be honest, we all count down the hours until lunch break… but we're not the only ones.
Snack is my favorite part of the day during Training Camp... & I'm fine with that— Niles Paul (@Niles_Paul84) August 1, 2014
Orange slices and Capri Sun never hurt nobody.
5) If you think you've been having a bad week, at least you're not Redskins rookie Zach Hocker.
No one ever said your rookie season would be easy... pic.twitter.com/KjZA3NCg5V— Zach Hocker (@zhocker18) July 31, 2014
This will never get old! Lol pic.twitter.com/dNeK8fEIfA— Blake Clingan (@Bclingan8) July 31, 2014
There's nothing like enjoying someone else's sideways skullet to make your day look a little brighter.