Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Clifton Brown of Sporting News:
CLIFTON BROWN (Sporting News)
1. New England Patriots - No doubt they are the team to beat after dismantling Texans.
2. San Francisco 49ers - Sunday night game against Patriots could be Super Bowl preview.
3. New York Giants - David Wilson is the newest big-play weapon in a potent attack.
4. Seattle Seahawks - It's not just about Russell Wilson. This team is solid and physical.
5. Denver Broncos - Knowshon Moreno is running like he's back in college at Georgia.
6. Houston Texans - The Texans should be concerned about their leaky secondary.
7. Baltimore Ravens - Can't blame Cam Cameron anymore. It's time for Joe Flacco to deliver.
8. Atlanta Falcons - Has any 11-2 team every gotten as little respect? Don't think so.
9. Washington Redskins - Alfred Morris is the latest back to love a Mike Shanahan offense.
10. Cincinnati Bengals - Their season could come down to beating Steelers in season finale.
11. Green Bay Packers - Packers have shown renewed commitment to running game lately.
12. Chicago Bears - They're fading down the stretch for the second consecutive season.
13. Indianapolis Colts - For such a young team, they play with impressive poise.
14. Pittsburgh Steelers - Steelers have been inconsistent, but loss to Chargers was shocker.
15. Dallas Cowboys - Can't say the Cowboys have stopped competing for Jason Garrett.
16. Minnesota Vikings - Even when opponents load the box, Adrian Peterson excels.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Momentum has been lost, and playoffs now look unlikely for them.
18. Cleveland Browns - I'll say it again. Pat Shurmur is making a strong case to keep his job.
19. St. Louis Rams - Jeff Fisher is showing why he was so coveted during offseason.
20. Carolina Panthers - Cam Newton looks like he's starting to blossom. That's crucial for franchise.
21. San Diego Chargers - They remain a tease under Norv Turner. Good wins, baffling losses.
22. Miami Dolphins - They face key decisions on several players, including Reggie Bush.
23. Detroit Lions - This team has flat-out underachieved. Lack of discipline has hurt.
24. New Orleans Saints - We can stop waiting for the playoff run. It's not going to happen.
25. New York Jets - Doubt if they make the playoffs. Who will they beat if they get in?
26. Buffalo Bills - If players keep griping, you have to wonder if Chan Gailey will stick.
27. Philadelphia Eagles - Playing out the string, but Nick Foles is gaining experience.
28. Kansas City Chiefs - With Dwayne Bowe gone, the Chiefs' offense really can get worse.
29. Arizona Cardinals - The Cardinals' season has disintegrated into a debacle.
30. Tennessee Titans - Jake Locker has not made the kind of progress they had hoped.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars - Some teams should be glad the season is almost over. This is one.
32. Oakland Raiders - Chiefs vs. Raiders in Week 15 won't be NFL football at its finest.