Your Wednesday morning open thread:
Training camp is barely a week old and already the Redskins have suffered a host of injuries. In case you’ve forgotten, here’s a quick rundown of the key players who are ailing:
- LB Keenan Robinson (torn pec, out)
- DE Adam Carriker (quad surgery, out)
- CB DeAngelo Hall (sprained ankle, missed one practice)
- OT Trent Williams (sprained wrist, left practice early)
- WR Donte’ Stallworth (hamstring, missed three practices)
- OL Adam Gettis (hamstring, missed two practices)
- RB Chris Thompson (ACL recovery, missed two practices)
Some of the injuries are possible season enders (Robinson and Carriker). Others aren’t believed to be too serious (Hall and Williams). And a couple of others bear watching (Stallworth and Thompson.) No matter how you look it, though, the infirmary here in Richmond has been busier than the Redskins would prefer the past few days.
It’s football. There will be injuries. But do any of them worry you?