Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Ira Kaufman of Tampa Tribune:
IRA KAUFMAN (Tampa Tribune)
1. Denver Broncos - The Mile High City is lovely to visit in January unless you're an AFC Super Bowl hopeful.
2. Atlanta Falcons - Mike Smith's balanced club has answered all the questions, except the postseason ones.
3. Green Bay Packers - Don't sleep on the Packers, especially if they nail down a first-round bye.
4. Seattle Seahawks - Their confidence level is soaring as high as the Space Needle these days.
5. San Francisco 49ers - A team this solid shouldn't look like the Chiefs this often.
6. New England Patriots - Once they get punched in the mouth, these guys know how to respond.
7. Houston Texans - That physicality edge has gone AWOL for much of the past month.
8. Baltimore Ravens - Two weeks before Ray Lewis returns, they regained their swagger.
9. Cincinnati Bengals - Back-to-back playoff berths and a vow to go deep this time around.
10. Washington Redskins - Redskins-Cowboys in prime time with a division title on the line. Jackpot.
11. Minnesota Vikings - Adrian Peterson is finally getting a little help from his friends.
12. Indianapolis Colts - How do you go from two wins to 10? In this case, Luck is a key factor.
13. Chicago Bears - They're not out of this thing, thanks to a defense that ended its long siesta.
14. New Orleans Saints - You'd better believe they wish the season was starting anew this weekend.
15. Dallas Cowboys - One of these decades, the Cowboys will fix that leaky secondary.
16. New York Giants - That bewildered look on Tom Coughlin's face says it all.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers - Mediocrity doesn't cut it with the Steelers, and that's why they'll soon be back.
18. St. Louis Rams - As the NFL's youngest team, the Rams should feel very good about themselves.
19. Miami Dolphins - Far from a finished product, but this aggressive defense is a keeper.
20. San Diego Chargers - When Norv Turner walks off the field Sunday, it will be an emotional moment.
21. Carolina Panthers - A win in New Orleans and a Buc loss lifts the Saints out of the division basement.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Different head coach, same dispiriting finish.
23. New York Jets - What will the Big Apple tabloids do if Tebow's gone next year?
24. Cleveland Browns - Like Miami, they need a few more weapons to keep defenses off balance.
25. Arizona Cardinals - That 4-0 start only makes the last 11 games even harder to stomach.
26. Tennessee Titans - In a league littered with lousy defenses, they've given up an NFL-high 451 points.
27. Detroit Lions - A loss to Chicago would give these underachievers an 0-6 slate against NFC North foes.
28. Buffalo Bills - If Ryan Fitzpatrick is the answer, you're asking the wrong question.
29. Philadelphia Eagles - Will the Eagles close out the Andy Reid era with a win at the Meadowlands?
30. Oakland Raiders - Like so many teams, the Raiders are desperate for a young QB to build around.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars - Tebowmania is sure to build to a fever pitch in the offseason.
32. Kansas City Chiefs - If Bill Polian wants back into the league, this could be a landing spot.