Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. Atlanta Falcons - Last of the Mohicans.
2. New York Giants - Eli clutch, as usual.
3. San Francisco 49ers - Back to winning slugfests.
4. Green Bay Packers - Now defense helping Aaron Rodgers ... strong
5. Houston Texans - Demolition of Ravens an absolute eye-opener.
6. Chicago Bears - Classic black and blue division win.
7. Baltimore Ravens - Use of bye week to retool without Ray Lewis a
8. New England Patriots - Win over Jets not artistic, but they'll take
9. Denver Broncos - Needed rest after latest comeback by Peyton.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers - Needed road division win badly. Now back in
race with Baltimore's loss.
11. Seattle Seahawks - Close Thursday road loss at San Francisco
nothing to hang head over.
12. Philadelphia Eagles - Usually magic after bye week ... Atlanta
will be a tall order.
13. Minnesota Vikings - Have replaced Lions in nice black and blue
14. Washington Redskins - RG3 makes anything possible.
15. Dallas Cowboys - Can they sweep the Giants?
16. Detroit Lions - Played tough but shot themselves in foot ...
17. New Orleans Saints - From interim interim coach to interim coach.
18. San Diego Chargers - Doesn't feel like it but still in first.
19. Arizona Cardinals - Must dig in Monday night versus 49ers.
20. New York Jets - Why not use Tebow near goal line?
21. Miami Dolphins - Maybe catch Jets on downer after Patriots loss.
22. St. Louis Rams - Tough to be up-and-coming and deal with Aaron
23. Indianapolis Colts - Coach Pagano home from hospital much better
news than win.
24. Tennessee Titans - Matt Hasselbeck hasn't forgotten how to play
clutch football, especially if Chris Johnson is back.
25. Cincinnati Bengals - Tough task to beat Steelers when Pittsburgh
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Hard to get closer than that.
27. Oakland Raiders - A win is a win is a win.
28. Buffalo Bills - Tough loss, especially since that was only home
game in six weeks.
29. Carolina Panthers - Remember ... they're still very young.
30. Kansas City Chiefs - Hoping for the mighty Quinn.
31. Cleveland Browns - Played tough in loss.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars - Played tough in loss.