Five memorable moments from Super Bowl XLVII:
1. THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT: Superdome power outage leaves NFL's showcase game in the dark for more than a half hour.
2. BEYONCE: Came out reunited with Destiny's Child band mates in an electrifying performance.
3. PLAY OF THE GAME: Baltimore's Jacoby Jones returned a kick 108 yards for an NFL postseason record.
4. BEST ADS: Godaddy.com's extended kiss and Coke's desert chase were among the commercials that caused a stir.
5. BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER: Baltimore coach John Harbaugh on meeting his brother Jim, the 49ers coach, at the end of the game: ``I told him I loved him. He said congratulations.''
You don't have to be a chick to enjoy watching the Bachelorette.
Several Ravens' players proved this when they came together at tight end Dennis Pitta's house Monday night to have a very manly Bachelorette series premiere watch party. Players included kicker Justin Tucker and QB Joe Flacco.
Justin Tucker wasn't too happy though with Pitta's screen size.
This wasn't the first time the guys got together to watch the Bachelorette . Last June during JoJo Fletcher's season, the squad got together to watch an episode where the Bachelorette and her suitors visited their arch rivals, the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Will the guys spend the off-season continuing to watch who gets the final rose?
MORE RAVENS:FORMER RAVENS SAFETY ARRESTED ON GRAND THEFT AND BATTERY CHARGES
Ex-Ravens safety Matt Elam was arrested for the second time in less than three months after an altercation with his girlfriend at her home in Delray Beach, Fla.
Police say Elam was arrested on grand theft and domestic battery charges after a fight broke out between the two around 4 a.m. Monday.
The former Florida Gators star — who was selected by the Ravens with the No. 32 overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, came to the residence to retrieve his car, but fled on foot with his girlfriend's cell phone after she wouldn't give him any money, according to TMZ, which first broke the story.
Elam could face up to five years in prison under Florida law which lists grand theft of more than $300 a third degree felony, according to USA Today.
The 25-year-old was arrested in February for possession over 120 grams of marijuana and 3 grams of oxycodone, after which the Ravens announced their plans for the future did not include Elam.
Elam is currently being held on a $4,500 bond at the Palm Beach County jail.